DALTON’S MUSICAL HISTORY TOUR (DMHT)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Customers must follow the instruction of the guide at all times from beginning of the tour time to the end of the tour time within the two hour timeframe.
- If a customers diverts from the tour route of their own accord the guide cannot be held responsible for their actions or subsequence’s thereof.
- All children under the age of sixteen must be accompanied by an adult/guardian at all times on the tour.
- Sashes distributed must be worn at all times in order to identify legitimate participants as part of the group.
- Customers wishing to have refreshment or toilet breaks must inform the guide before doing so.
- Suitable clothing and footwear must be worn for inclement weather conditions.
- DMHT does accept responsibility for any trips and slips on a street/footpath paving surface, customers must watch their step at all times.
- All payments must be made in advance through the website or late tickets will be sold on the time of the tour.
- There is a no refund policy on prepayments by DMHT but any cancellations can avail of another tour time once it is communicated in writing.
- Final group numbers must be confirmed two days in advance.
- If a tour is cancelled by DMHT from unavoidable circumstances you will be offered another immediate tour time or reaccredited your payment.
- DMHT has a right to change tour prices with a one month notice period.
- Rates quotes are fully inclusive of all charges and taxes.
- Gratuities are at the discretion of the customer.
- Customers are entitled to keep the tour brochure as a memento.
- All photographs and video taken by customers must only be posted to their private social media accounts.
- Any customers with special needs requirements must inform DMHT beforehand in order for accommodation to be assessed.